Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Slamson and Fast Break




SO, M&D took me (minus Sissy) to the Sacramento Kings/Indiana Pacers game last night. Sure, it was bordering on negligent parenting, considering the hour the game started (7pm) and the fact that Daddy let me eat an entire hot dog, but something every kid needs to experience, right?! My fave part, as if you couldn't have guessed, was "Slamson's" entrance onto the court (albeit a bit cheesy and hard to watch) and the classy and provocative dance moves of none other than "Fast Break" the Kings' notoriously bad cheerleading squad. I danced right along with them and told Mommy, "I can see their belly buttons!" Mommy quipped, "Don't look too closely, my dear." All in all, a fabulous evening with the 'rents. Here are some pics of my second ever Kings game at Arco Arena. Go Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment