Saturday, September 8, 2007

Princess Stella




I have taken to dressing myself on a daily basis. After Mommy puts me in her outfit of choice, I hurriedly check myself out in my full-length mirror and if I don't like the end result, I open my closet door and point until Mommy picks out something I approve of-- (This is "Mommy" here, I wish she was kidding). For 16 months old, Mommy says I'm rather precocious. I say it is a matter of fashion taste and individuality! Yesterday, I chose a midriff tank top, denim mini skirt that was two sizes too big and my gold shoes. A perfect choice for my Friday music class don't you think? Border line W.T., but I'm a baby. The fashion police can't arrest me yet!

This morning Mommy finally let me wear my bodacious crystal crown around the house-- she won't let me wear it out in public yet. She says it embarasses her. Go figure! I, on the other hand, really really love my crown and wear it any opportunity I get. Naked, clothed, to bed. Pictures included. Case in point.

No comments:

Post a Comment