Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rockin' & Rollin'






So, we went to dinner at Mason's in downtown Sacramento last night for my Uncle Mikey's 26th birthday. I was really impressed with the ambience and decor at this specific eatery. So impressed, in fact, that I decided to personally inspect the uber hip, avant garde stone fountain positioned just to the left of our dinner table.

I approved whole heartedly of its waterfall mechanism so much so that I managed to get soaking wet from head to toe. The rocks were also quite lovely, a delicious medley of size, color and texture. I really took to examining the rock's individual properties and after each evaluation, ramrodded my way through Uncle Mikey's crowd of revelers so that Mommy could also learn to appreciate their value-- one by one by one by one. Yes, folks, this process took a full hour of my time. M&D were happy I was entertained and I, well, I'll be back to Mason's. You can count on that.

OH. Happy Birth, Uncle Kiek.

No comments:

Post a Comment