Friday, May 30, 2008

Uno, dos, tres...



So, Mommy didn't realize that all that Dora and constant chit chat would actually sink in... Counting to 10 in Spanish and English, reciting my alphabet and colors, animals, you name it... my mind is a sponge and well, Dr. Grace thinks it's time for preschool (and consequently, potty training)! Mommy isn't ready, but I sure am!! We have our first evaluation at one of the preschools this coming Monday. I will be enrolled in their 2-4 Montessori program this September, if all goes well. Wish me luck! Sissy, bless her heart, smiles till her face hurts every time I sing or talk for her. She certainly thinks I'm ready, but doesn't want me leaving her side for even a split second!

One of these days, Mommy will get this whole You Tube thing figured out and put my speaking skills on air. Until then, you'll have to settle with pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment