Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stella: Prima Ballerina







My sis, Stell, is a prima ballerina. I ain't kiddin' ya either.

She started her first ballet class today at Deane Dance Center (http://www.deanedancecenter.com/) in East Sacramento and well, she practically pirouette'd her way into the studio. From the looks of it, this will not be her last class. I, on the other hand, watched in total disbelief as my big sister -- against Mr. Don's (ballet instructor) curriculum for the day-- twirled and twirled (and twirled!) for the audience of Mommies watching anxiously as their tots learned the beginnings of ballet. I might join Stella in a few years here, but in the meantime, I'm having a good ole time just watching my sister in all of her diva fantastic-ness.

After class, fellow ballerina, Lily Govenar, joined us for some "Go Diego Go!" and popsicle fun at the Kinney homestead. All in all, a great day.

Much love,
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment