Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ballet, School & a Little Poop...

While Daddy is jet setting around the world, Mommy, Sis and I continue our day to day acitivities...

Mommy takes Violet and I to ballet class and then a playdate. I have school and Violet goes with Mommy to the market. The usual... Oh, one can't forget to mention the highlight of this week sans daddy... for two days in a row, while I'm pretty much accident-free on the potty training, I've managed to create quite the poop extravaganza in my bedroom. Here's how it goes: I manage to hold my poop until naptime and the coast is clear and then let it all out with such rigor that it spills out the side of my pull-up (Mommy puts me in pull-ups at naptime and bedtime so as to avoid messes like these). I, trying to be the helpful alpha female/first child that I am, attempt to clean up the mess by yanking the velcro sides off of my pull-up and thrusting the entire mess onto my white duvet cover. I then take the heap of smelly goodness and play with it like it's my very own feces-infested play dough. Once I am done playing with it and wiping it all over my body, face and bedroom, I call for Mommy so that she too might relish in it's beauty and stench. Yes, folks, this is my idea of fun these days. Mommy has taken to extreme measures as of late to ensure I poo poo in the potty before naptime. Sure, it might take an hour of sitting on the potty till the kids drop off at school, but Mommy doesn't give a....

Thank God for Clorox, Mommy says...
Hope you're having fun in London, Daddy. ;)

xoxo Stell

3 comments:

  1. You know, Gen could give you some advice about how the duct tape belts work great! And why do those things seem to happen when you know you're not getting any back up any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg mary! i feel your pain mama!!!

    what are you up to next week?

    xoxo
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's get together! jason is back in town next week so i should be sane again ;)

    ReplyDelete